‘ICAO Air Transport Symposium & Conference on International Air Transport Cooperation 2019’ is co-organized by ICAO and Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport(MOLIT), is in full compliance with the Privacy Act, Information Act and other such laws that protect privacy and information of users will not be used for unspecified purposes or provided to others without users consent.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
A. Items of Personal Information Collection
‘ICAO Air Transport Symposium & Conference on International Air Transport Cooperation 2019’ Secretariat collects the following personal information during registration process to provide you with registration and other services related to the IATS-CIAT 2019.
- ID(Email Address), Password, Nationality, Title, Name(First name, Last Name), Affiliation, Department, Position, Mobile Phone number, Special Dietary, Passport Number, Date of Birth, Address
B. Method of Collection
* Website, Registration Form, Fax, Telephone, Email
* Information provided by cooperative partners and organizations.
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
* Identification of registrant for confirmation or modification of registration details, and delivery of notifications
* To offer information or promote the IATS-CIAT 2019 by phone, SMS, email and DM
* To arrange accompanying person invitation for applied attendees
3. Duration of Retaining and Using Personal Information
We retain and use personal information from the date you first sign up until the purpose of collection and use of such information is accomplished.
However, we retain the following information for the specified period for the reasons below;
* For handling of participant’s demand: 30 days after withdrawal
* For giving related IATS-CIAT 2019 information: Until the contract termination
4. Outsourcing of Processing Personal Information
‘ICAO Air Transport Symposium & Conference on International Air Transport Cooperation 2019’ is co-organized by ICAO and Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT), operated with ONCOMMUNICATIONS Convention Services, Inc. We may outsource your information for the purpose of preparing the IATS-CIAT 2019.